https://getcryptotab.com/1034194

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Grameen Phone



Grameen phone is a budding business and it is playing a vital role in socio economic expansion by rendering customer service with it wide range of product. Grameen phone is a bright name nowadays as its good will is famous around the country and even in International Market. To speak the truth, mobile phone is a machine which controls the world significantly and it rapidly activates to reach news and views to the people from one place to another. Grameen phone’s movement is implicated in almost every class of people irrespective of castes and creed and it has fulfilled its target and has dynamically geared up its position in a new era of advancement and affluence.

As the management of Grameen phone has met the demand of the people by spreading its dynamic steps even in the remote places and its wide range of product have been able to render customer service successfully in last few years. Its product has high demand internationally; the job of Grameen phone establishment is lucrative and fascinating. I think if I take this job, I will face life challenging which I like most. Through such challenging job, I will try to fulfill the object of the company. Besides this, I will try to protect myself from polluted environment. As compared to other department, there are lots of ways to fulfill the target and as such it is a unique management with which our job may be creative based on socio-economic development.

 As a tentative aim being a computer engineer, I would like to serve the people and the country for which there is no alternate to uphold an assignment of Grameen phone. I think, as Grameen phone has a multifarious activity which has different scopes to enlighten a person like me. I will have bright future by rendering customer service as per their needs. Being an engineer, I will try to develop a network with which a tremendous communication system is possible to be developed virtually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raja Ram Mohan Roy

There is no denying the fact that Raja Ram Mohan Roy had had the recognition as the 'Maker of Modern India'. He was the founder ...