https://getcryptotab.com/1034194

Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Sole Prayer by Kh. Atiar Rahman



I wished the Lord to deify you
As I offered my prayer yesterday,
To guide and defend you
As you verve along your way.
His adoration is each time with you,
His potentials are true.
And while our supplication is made,
we discern He will see us everything.
So once the way you’re roaming
Seems demanding at best,
just reminisce I’m praying,
And God will see to the rest.
He forces His power to flow on earth
To create and destroy in time on dearth
His significant touch grow plant and trees
And to breed of Beasts, birds and bees.
Humans dwell on peace hereinafter
They leave the earth and face the trial
Judgment passed by Him is the final smidgen
No body knows how his throne spread every where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raja Ram Mohan Roy

There is no denying the fact that Raja Ram Mohan Roy had had the recognition as the 'Maker of Modern India'. He was the founder ...